Wednesday, December 22, 2021

The Best of Friends by Lucinda Berry - 5 Stars

Kendra, Dani, and Lindsey have been best friends since they were little and are fortunate that all 3 of their sons have become best friends too. But a tragic incident threatens their relationship. One boy is dead, another in a coma, and the third is too traumatized to speak. 
The women set out to find out the truth about what happened and soon discover that you don't always know someone as well as you thought you did. 

By far the best book I've read this year. This book had me hanging on from the beginning. Quickly paced with lots to leave you hanging on to, there were a few shocking moments in the book, but nothing like the epilogue. The twist at the end actually had me saying "oh...my...god" out loud! I will definitely be checking to see if she has any other books and if she does, can only hope they're as good as this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment